Almost a year after the first ‘Tech Meets Art’ competition in 2015, Samsung Mobile Nigeria and Rele Gallery are back with another innovative competition. This time, it’s all about food. “What’s Cooking?” We are talking about various sizzling Nigerian delicacies presented in the most creative way!
The competition opened on Monday, April 18th, 2016 following a weekend of suspense and beautiful graphics of an animated chef with different clues of what is coming. See below how you can participate and win any of the incredible prices and opportunities coming at the end of the competition in May.
Participate in this food art contest in 3 steps:
1. Create a work of art using real food items in line with the theme: “What’s cooking?”
2. Take a picture of your work and upload on www.techmeetsart.ng
3. Tell us what inspired your Food Art and submit!
Criteria for Judging Entries:
Entries will be judged by reputable chefs and photographers based on originality and creativity. They are : Kelechi Amadi Obi, renowned Nigerian Photographer, Asiko, London-based Photographer, Chef Ozoz Sokoh known as Kitchen Butterfly,
Your work must be created by you and correlate with the theme. Entries must also be authentically Nigerian. Be free to think out of the box!
1. First Prize: Galaxy S7 edge + Feature in Food Art Exhibition at Rele Gallery in Lagos
2. Second Prize: Galaxy Tab A
3. Third Prize: Galaxy Tab E